Friday, March 26, 2010

Colonnade...Lightly Blocking


I ran into a roadblock with my 250 yards of Taiyo Heaven shawl. The body is finished, but the border is not matching if I follow the instructions. Of course, I've knitted a 3-1/2 pattern repeat versus the 2-1/2 pattern (instructions). So, I will play with this shawl over the weekend and report back a solution to this knitting madness.

If I can't knit, then I can block something. I've pinned my Colonnade Shawl to my blocking mat covered with towels. I sprayed a light mist of water over the shawl and I'm letting it dry into shape.



Hopefully, the rippled edges will even out when dry. I can't wait to wrap this shawl around me. I will be back to post a modeled picture.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

YoBit enables you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as many as coins you need from the available offers.

After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and resume claiming.

You can click on CLAIM as much as 30 times per one captcha.

The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.