Sunday, March 21, 2010

Knitting Right Along


That's what I've been doing for the last few weeks. The two shawls are taking a bit longer to knit. Of course, if I hadn't started the 2nd one...I would have finished the first one. What can I say?

Here's my 2nd version in Noro Taiyo yarn:



Here's the 1st version in Noro Silk Garden:



I prefer knitting with the Taiyo yarn since it's a cotton-silk-wool blend. Much softer on the hands. It looks like I will be finishing this version first. I'm avoiding the itch of starting up a third version in a solid color, plus two more. Looks like my plan to begin my Christmas knitting is off to a great start.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your Noro Silk Garden Shawl. I finally finished my first lace project--Ophelia. I just have to get some ribbon to run through the waist and photograph it.