Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Knitting Bliss


As you can see, I've had to limit my time on my computer in order to spend more time knitting. I've finished my Colonnade shawl. It's waiting to be blocked. In the meantime, I've started two more projects.

First up, is my 220 Yards of Heaven Shawlette. I'm using Noro Silk Garden and I have to mention...I love this yarn! The colors are stunning! It's a nice surprise to see something like this develop:



Next, I've started a sleeveless shell in plum color. I'm using one of my favorite yarns, Lion Brand Cotton-Ease. This is my second attempt. I made one last year when I was starting to knit garments. It came out okay. Now that I have a year's worth of knitting experience under my belt, this should knit up faster and look a bit more finished. I am knitting this version in the round (no side seams). This version has a moss stitch border at bottom edge of the shell.



Looks like I'm anticipating and preparing for warmer weather. I am! It's been in the 60s here and I definitely have Spring Fever!

No comments: