Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still Sick As a Dog


I was hoping that I would be in recovery mode by now. Not today. A head cold has taken me hostage for the last 3 days. I managed to finish another pair of my Fetching Fingerless Gloves...just need to weave in the ends. Not in the mood right now.

I had planned on starting a scarf for myself using the Continental method. I did start something, but decided I disliked the stitch pattern. So, it's frogged. I thought I was being picky about the scarf design. I think it has more to do with not being motivated right now. My hands want to knit something, but the brain is...well...distracted.

I spent some time on Ravelry. I found a beautiful cardigan. If I start it this month, I could finish it in time for next winter. LOL!!! Here's the Turpan Cardigan:

Turpan from Caron.com


Turpan from Caron.com


This cardigan would be the ultimate project of all projects for me. Possibly another stepping stone into some serious future knitting projects. This cardigan is just gorgeous. I'm contemplating knitting it in the round. We'll see how ambitious I am when I get healthy again.

No comments: