Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm a "Shrugaholic" and More Malabrigo


Now, come on...isn't this yarn...fabulous?

Malabrigo Chunky in Noviembre


I could not help myself. I saw this chunky yarn at work and it leaped into my hands before I could stop myself. Next thing I knew, two more hanks joined the first one. Hmmm...maybe another long shrug?

I don't think I have any tops to wear with this. Sew, I'll just have to find some fabric in my stash and whip up something to wear with this yarn. Hopefully, I can find something with a peach color.

Okay, so I'm now a "shrugaholic". I've been receiving lots of complements at the yarn shop whenever I wear the shrugs to work. I thought it would be a great idea to knit a few in the yarns that we sell. That way, I can show the customer the yarn and maybe sell a few hanks.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Great plan! You can never have too many shrugs :) You could always sell them too?