Monday, April 6, 2009

New Yarns Followed Me Home


Well, I went into work this morning and came home this evening with some Malabrigo yarns. I assisted in receiving a huge yarn order from Malabrigo, put tags on them, and put them out for display. I must say I am speechless. The yarns are absolutely stunning. I tried to resist, but failed miserably. So, I've added more yarn to my growing stash. Now, I know why Malabrigo is so popular.

This was one of my fabulous thick and thin finds:

Malabrigo Aquarella in Yi color


I also picked up some worsted yarns. Unfortunately, the picture doesn't show its magnificent colors:

Malabrigo Worsted in Intenso color



3 comments:

Karen said...

Any yarn that follows you home is good - but when it's Malabrigo, it's fabulous!!! I have a skein of Intenso and I just love the colorway.

2BSewing: said...

LOL!!! Karen...you are absolutely right about that. So far, I don't think the Malabrigo yarns will be staying in my stash for long. :)

Trina said...

They look gorgeous, I can't wait to see what you make with them!