Saturday, October 17, 2009

Creating Things


I've been busy...creating things. I figured the left side of my brain gets a good workout on the computer that I needed to start working with the right side of my brain. So, I thought I would start with a simple basic scarf. With my limited knitting experience, I wrote down some instructions and created this:



Who knows what's next. The creative juices are flowing. Ideas are being formed. Sketches are being drawn. Now, this is fun!

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so impressed that you made up this pattern. I finally have Alpine blocking. Then I am going to seam it up and do the neckline.

Trina said...

That's a very nice looking scarf, the colour is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

Delia said...

I love this scarf. It is simple and classic. The color is vibrant and exciting.

Tracy said...

Your scarf is beautiful!
Love your photo's, love your projects, love your positive attitude!

Love your blog :-)