Okay, one more post about my socks with pics and I must get back to my knitting. I managed to finish one and I estimate it took me about 5 hours (an hour here and there) from casting on to seaming the back of the ribbed cuff. Now, the second one is going much faster. Here is one sock completed:
I had a chance to learn a new technique...the Kitchener stitch. I used this to finish off the toe end. It really makes a nice finish:
This cool project has given me lots of opportunities to learn new techniques. An invigorating project!
I should finish the second matching sock by tomorrow morning and have a review within the next day or two.