Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vogue Knitting Patterns on Sale


I wanted to enable share a post for today. Vogue Knitting has their patterns on sale. All patterns (including Debbie Bliss Magazine, Knit.1, Knit Simple, and Twinkle) are on sale for $2.99 at the Vogue Knitting online store. Their pattern sale started today and runs for 3 days.


Who could resist a Nicky Epstein pattern? It's an older pattern (like 10 years old), but I could not pass up this elegant cardi. It's rated "Advanced" and by the looks of this pattern...it really is.

Holiday Cabled Cardigan by Nicky Epstein for Vogue Knitting


I came across this cute and simple everyday cardi. A simple V-neck with 3/4 sleeves I could see knitting up two of these: one dressy and one casual. This cardi uses worsted weight yarn and would be a nice easy knit.

Buttoned Cardi by Cheryl Murray for Knit Simple



I did a post about this pattern back in July. I'm glad I waited for this pattern to go on sale. I would love to tackle the fair isle, but I will wait. In the meantime, I'm still thinking of knitting this up in a two tone like a charcoal gray and black or a medium blue and teal. I think you get the picture.

Fair Isle Dolman by Jen Jarvis for Vogue Knitting



I've been looking for a jacket pattern and came across this interesting number. Besides the style, I really like the textured look.

Neutral Territory by Gayle Bunn for Vogue Knitting



Here's another pattern that's been on my radar and I'm glad I waited for it. A young lady at the LYS had knitted this up and I actually got a chance to try this on. It was one size too big, but I could tell the style and fit would be a winner on me. This pattern uses worsted weight yarn. I could see this knit up in a tweed.

Garter Yoke Cardi by Melissa LaBarne for Knit.1


So, there you have it. My bargains for this month and it's still early October.

1 comment:

Jasmine's Mommy said...

These are some really nice patterns! I always enjoy looking at your blog to see what your making next...not to mention the yarns and patterns!