I have both front and back pieces completed. I seamed one shoulder and then finished the neckline. I seamed the other shoulder. I'm finding this is easier for me to pickup the stitches around the neckline and then finish it. I haven't tackled knitting in the round yet. I'm sure I will learn that soon.
I also finished the left armhole. This morning, my objective was to finish the right armhole. Well, I did a boo-boo. I knitted two more rows than I should have. Hellooooo! I see a pattern developing here. The last 3 projects I've worked on, I've had to frog a couple of rows somewhere in the garment. This morning, I was in a "self-inflicted" rush to get this shell finished. Well...it didn't get done.
Fast forward to now. I need to get dinner ready. Afterwards, I will attempt to frog the last two rows and then do my BO. Sewing the side seams will happen later this week. Sigh!