Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fall Preview of Interweave Knits


I just received an email for the Fall preview of the Interweave Knits magazine. Looks like a great upcoming issue that I'll be anxiously awaiting for at my LYS.

Here's a few garments that caught my eye:

I love this pullover. The lines and drape is very eye catching. I could almost see knitting this in monochromatic colors. Yes, I'm looking outside the box on this one. I do want to learn to knit with two different colors. That's one of my goals for next year.

Interweave Knits Scoop Pullover by Cathy Carron



Here's a really stylish cardi with a unique pocket design. This garment uses worsted weight yarn. Right now, I could see a lot of different yarns used for this project.

Interweave Knits Farmer's Market Cardi by Connie Chang Chinchio



I guess you can tell that I enjoy knitting cropped cardis. This one would be a cool project to knit and also uses worsted weight yarn. It's a good overall length for me and great style.

Interweave Knits Maple Street Cardi by Cecily Glowik MacDonald


Seeing there are at least 3 interesting garments to knit, I will be anxiously awaiting for the arrival of this mag in mid-August.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That first sweater is my favorite in the Interweave Knits new issue. I have to go out and buy it. I am not to that level yet, but soon I will be hopefully.

Trina said...

I've had my eye on that Maple Street cardi since I saw the sneak peek - my poor queue is groaning from all the weight!