Sunday, July 12, 2009

Three in the Running


I have three knitting projects in the works. No two are the same. See, I can really knit one version instead of two.

I started my Cabled V-Neck top called Charcoal. This will be my slow knit while in front of the TV. It doesn't help that I don't watch much TV to begin with. Okay, so this will be my "sitting in the front porch knitting" project. Knitting this in natural sunlight will help me see what I'm knitting. This charcoal color is quite dark.

Cabled V-Neck Top in Charcoal (Lion Brand Cotton Ease)



Many hours later and I only have this many inches knitted



Here's my second project a Lace Panel Cardi called Violet. This will be a slightly faster knit, as I'm knitting mostly in stockinette stitches until I get to the front pieces. Another front porch knitting project.

Laced Panel Cardigan in Violet (Lion Brand Cotton Ease)


The results of a few hours of knitting



And my third project Cabled Lace Vest called Sage. This one gets worked on at my LYS. Another lace knitting project and this one is knitting fast. At the rate this one is going, I might be able to put CeCe back on my radar.

Cabled Lace Vest in Sage (Plymouth Yarns Fantasy Naturale)



A few hours of knitting and I have this to show. Definitely a lot more work completed than my other two projects above




2 comments:

Trina said...

Looks like alot of inches to me! Three at a time will be a good boredom buster though :)

Rachel said...

Those will be pretty. I am almost through with the main body of my sweater. I have two more rounds. Then I will just have the bottom band, sleeves, and neckband.