Monday, July 13, 2009

Knitting Inspirations - Rowan


I happened to pick up a copy of this large and heavy magazine. I was intrigued by the many designs that caught my eye the first time I flipped through the pages. My friend at one of my LYS commented how this mag would look great on my living room table. Kind of like placing an Ansel Adams book as a show piece. That's how large this knitting mag is. It's too big for my nightstand, so I won't be doing any late night reading with this. lol!

Here are a few of my favorites from the Rowan Knitting & Crochet Magazine Number 45.

From their Bloom Collection:

Anemone - The ruffles would be an inspiring project



Bell Fower - a simple, but classic look



Lotus - a very feminine look with elegant lace edges



Salvia - a beautiful cropped cardigan with a front tie



From their Evergreen Collection:

Marseille - a simple top with beautiful design elements



Moustiers - this would be a fantastic knitting project as there are several different stitch patterns along with the different color variations to knit



Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Trina said...

Fantastic, I love all the designs from the Bloom collection - I think the Bell Flower would look great on you :)