Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Knitting Updates


Log Cabin:
I finished a log cabin square. It turned out beautifully. Hope to start the next one while at work.

One square completed, one more to knit


The Noro yarn is very hard and scratchy. I know I won't be able to wear any garments made with Noro Kureyon. The colors are gorgeous.

Cabled Vest:
My front left section is completed. I found several potential buttons from my button stash. I used stitch markers to mark my button placement on the front left. I have casted on the right front and will knit the matching buttonholes.

The fun part is picking out the buttons. I will be using 5/8 inch buttons


That's all for now. Need to gather my knitting and head in to work. Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Trina said...

That log cabin panel came out great!! I've other people say its scratchy too.
As for the buttons, I like either the ones at the very top, or the pearly coloured ones at the end of the row of three. Definately the fun part picking them out!